Health and fitness tips to make the most of your sober month!
By The Fit Foodie on
Aside from this being insanely pretty, strawberries and acai make for a refreshing and detoxifying smoothie. Full of antioxidants to clear your skin, this one is a great way to start your day if you’re feeling a bit run-down.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 6 strawberries
To garnish (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Dried lavender
- Goji berries
- Red fruit tea mix
- Add ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve between two chilled glasses and garnish as desired.
Tip: For an extra boost, add 1 scoop of vanilla protein to make this a great post-workout snack.
Recipe courtesy of The Fit Foodie