Check out our Wellbeing Hub with Health and fitness tips to make the most of your sober month!
By The Fit Foodie on
Aside from this being insanely pretty, strawberries and acai make for a refreshing and detoxifying smoothie. Full of antioxidants to clear your skin, this one is a great way to start your day if you’re feeling a bit run-down.
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut water
- 1 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 6 strawberries
To garnish (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Dried lavender
- Goji berries
- Red fruit tea mix
- Add ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve between two chilled glasses and garnish as desired.
Tip: For an extra boost, add 1 scoop of vanilla protein to make this a great post-workout snack.
Recipe courtesy of The Fit Foodie