Health and fitness tips to make the most of your sober month!
Tropical Green Mocktail Recipe
By Camille Vidal on
Camille Vidal is a wellness advocate, a yoga teacher, a drinks & cocktail expert and the founder of La Maison Wellness, the home of the healthy hedonist and an online inspiration for Living Well.
This delicious and refreshing cocktail will lighten up your taste buds and give you the opportunity to support a good cause by going Sober this October.
- 20 ml passion fruit juice
- 30ml cucumber juice
- 10ml agave syrup
- 1 tsp orange blossom water
- Peel cucumber
- Juice fresh, or blend & sieve to remove pulp
- Store in the fridge- it will keep 2 days
- Build ingredients into the glass minus the kombucha
- Add crushed ice, then take your spoon & “churn” the cocktail to mix the two (best using a circular motion.)
- Top with kombucha, another scoop of crushed ice, garnish et voila!
- Edible flower
- Cucumber slice