Health and fitness tips to make the most of your sober month!
Simple Chia Pudding
By Karen McLean on
Chia puddings are a bowl packed full of Omega 3 fatty acids! I love the soothing gel-like texture of this pudding – it’s just so simple to make and so easy to eat! What I love about chia puddings is the many different ways it can be served! Layered with fresh fruit, granola, nuts, superseeds, berry compotes, fruit smoothies. The combinations are endless! This is also perfect served on its own for the little ones as it is very easy to swallow and is only slightly sweetened. This is a truly nutritious breakfast, which will give you a radiant glowing skin!
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of choice (soy, almond, coconut milk etc)
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (raw agave syrup, maple syrup, honey)
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place in the fridge to soak overnight.
- In the morning, stir the chia pudding until you get a smooth, creamy consistency.
That was so EASY! Now that you’ve created a chia pudding, start layering with your favourite fruits and be creative!
Recipe courtesy of Secret Squirrel